Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $67.2K – $85K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Philadelphia, PA.
Full Job Description
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The Digital & Motion Graphics Designer will collaborate with editors and UX designers to create distinctive visual experiences that cut through the noise in today’s business media environment. They will lead on the conception, design and delivery of impactful video and moving image content and will demonstrate best practice in editing short-from features that combine original footage, stock footage, graphics and illustration to tell stories and present complex ideas in engaging new ways.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Using motion graphics, animation and the moving image to tell stories and/or illustrate abstract concepts;
- Conceiving and executing high-quality motion graphic animations;
- Leveraging multimedia capabilities to advance the state-of-the-art in management thought-leadership and B2B content;
- Possessing proficiency and fluency in the entire Adobe Creative Cloud suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Exercising sound creative judgment on any aspect of imagery, art direction and graphic design that could help translate complex ideas into distinctive, engaging and memorable experiences;
- Demonstrating the ability to make creative and engaging edits from basic footage and B-roll;
- Branding guardianship to ensure identity guidelines are adhered to, maintained and evolved where necessary – to ensure global brand consistency and impact;
- Possessing a sharp eye, creative vision, attention to detail and a truly collaborative spirit;
- Providing up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry tools, trends and technology; and,
- Demonstrating the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsmanager.
For positions in New York City, visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-a-ifsmanager