$50,000 – $55,000 a year – Full-time
$50,000 – $55,000 a year
Shift and Schedule
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
We are seeking a dynamic Project Coordinator/Online Marketing professional to join our full-service web design and online marketing agency located in Sewell, NJ. In this role, you will act as the primary point of contact for both our clients and web development team during the entire web design process from inception to completion, including implementing effective online marketing strategies when needed.
As a key member of our team, you will be essential to agency growth and development while fostering long-lasting client relationships. To be a successful candidate, you should have a creative and innovative mindset and a desire to continuously learn new skills.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and become an integral part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading, directing, and collaborating with the team and clients on new website projects to ensure timely completion within budget.
- Coordinating online marketing efforts.
- Troubleshooting website issues for former and existing clients.
Approximately 55% of your time will be spent on leading and guiding new website projects, 35% on coordinating online marketing efforts, and 10% on troubleshooting website issues.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- A fundamental understanding of web design and development as well as online marketing methods.
- Ability to manage several projects and clients effectively.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience with online marketing (PPC, SEO, and SMM).
- A high level of comfort or previous experience in sales or customer service.
These qualifications will be essential for you to be successful in this role.
While not required, the following qualifications would be a plus:
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency setting.
- Experience or familiarity with SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Ads, and Google Analytics (GA4 a plus).
Having these preferred qualifications could make you a stronger candidate for the role and help you excel in your responsibilities.
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Full-time / Salaried
- Monday to Friday
- 8-hour shift
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.