Social Media Coordinator
About Lahn Hospitality Group
Lahn Hospitality Group is a growing family-owned company comprised of a variety of hospitality businesses including amusement parks, a hotel, restaurants, bars, golf courses, and more.
Since 1997 The Funplex has owned and operated an amusement park company with three locations along the East Coast. Two locations are in New Jersey with one additional small footprint park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina which opened in 2021. The parks are a combination of family-friendly and thrilling amusement rides, waterparks, bowling centers, and arcades.
In December of 2021, Lahn Hospitality Group purchased The Legacy Club at Woodcrest located in Cherry Hill, NJ; a country club with a prestigious golf course and membership. The club is undergoing a significant renovation to reopen in the spring of 2023. In addition, the group will be opening its first dual-branded hotel, La Quinta and Hawthorn Suites, slated to open summer 2023.
The Social Media Coordinator position will work closely with the marketing team to create and execute social campaigns that are consistent with brand requirements and professional creativity. This is a hybrid position with three days working remotely and two days from the businesses. They will work seamlessly to support and collaborate with our high-performance, results-driven marketing team to ensure that all social content projects are completed at a high level.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing the social media marketing needs of the operational teams.
- Assist with the coordination of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring social media campaigns.
- Manage the creation of dynamic, high-quality brand video content for social platforms.
- Coordinate weekly with the marketing manager to align strategic plans for upcoming postings.
- Update and utilize project timelines to coordinate with the marketing and management team.
- Research and apply knowledge of new trends and innovations in social media marketing within multiple industry types.
- Create new and engaging avenues for guests to reach out to The Funplex through social media channels.
- Provide weekly analytic reports for each platform.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related course study preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience within the social media and marketing industry.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Rush, etc).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Team Player Mindset can communicate well between multiple teams.
- Creative and Inventive Thinker.
- Video Editing Experience is preferred but not required.
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Experience in Content Creation & Scheduling on Social Media Platforms (ie, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube & Facebook)
If you are interested in becoming a leader in the hospitality industry, Lahn Hospitality group is the company for you.
Lahn Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Health insurance